This article shows how to get all images from a word document
Sometimes you just want to save all images that are inside a Word document.
Saving the all manually can be a tedious task.
So here is how you can drastically speed up this task:
- Open the Word document in any recent version of Microsoft Word.
- Once opened, select “Save As”
- Next, select “Browse” and select Save as type: “Web Page, Filtered (*.htm; *.html)”
- Select save and navigate in Explorer to the folder where you saved the file.
- There are the exported images:
This article shows you how you can easily export all images included in a Word document without using any software other than Microsoft Word.
If you liked this article, subscribe to our newsletter or like this article.